• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Dream Live Pics!

phandroid

Admin News Bot
When it rains, it pours and the most recent news of Android news monsooning our way is a bunch (8) of live pictures of the HTC Dream! We have no reason to believe these aren’t 100% authentic… they are exactly what we’ve been hearing and seeing as to the upcoming HTC Dream, T-Mobile G1, etc… We [...]

More...

A few things, popsmusix:

1) Did you see the BlackBerry Thunder/Storm Video Review today?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwwNmNVqzQg

2) I'm guessing you COULD put Android on another device but if your carrier/maker doesn't support that then you'll likely void your warranty. So, if it'll be possible I'd do so at your own risk.

I wish mobile phones were "a la carte" where you pick your phone, pick your platform, pick your carrier, pick your applications, colors, accessories, etc... and you would get a custom made order for everything you want. It will never happen but I can DREAM.

3) I'm not sure about worldwide capability. If you click on the picture of the HTC Dream to the left you can see there is a separate forum for the Dream.. thought that might be helpful!

Yes I saw this video over at the Crackberry site. Can't wait to get one myself.

Voiding the warranty wouldn't bother me since the service reps at the Verizon store don't know what their talking about anyway,(for example, I explained to the rep that my phone developed a fast battery drain problem all of a sudden and without looking up from his computer said it was my car charger! I quickly thanked him for his help and walked out. Later found out that you can't run a Lithium-Ion battery down to zero, you have to keep charging a little bit everyday.)

I usually fix problems myself by searching sites and forums just like this. It seems to be easier to do it myself. Thanks for the info though.

Back
Top Bottom