• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc dream rom update error:132

avthar.s

Lurker
Hey

My Dream keeps getting a 'Signarure error' (132) when i try updating the rom...it then tels me to download the correct version, which already have and have re-downloaded it several times...its a ROM to update my droid so that it has the android market..please help as its urgent

A

Hey

My Dream keeps getting a 'Signarure error' (132) when i try updating the rom...it then tels me to download the correct version, which already have and have re-downloaded it several times...its a ROM to update my droid so that it has the android market..please help as its urgent

A

So you have a rooted phone and the update won't work. If you want to apply this "update" then you will probably need to go over to wherever you got your rooting instructions and ask about reverting back to the stock Rom.

gbd

I had a rooted phone and it updated fine..... I used the "The Unlockr" to root the phone and was using the "Amon Ra’s Clean Donut (Magic, 32A)" ROM........... The update from rogers went fine and i'm using windows 7

Back
Top Bottom