• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Incredible & Extras

ngrygier

Selling my HTC Incredible. Comes with the phone, 2 USB wall chargers/cables, 2 stock 1300 mAH batteries, the Seido slim-extended 1750 mAH battery, and the Seido extended life 3500 mAH battery. Phone is in nearly perfect condition, no scratches on the screen or anything like that. Asking $220 shipped. Let me know if you're interested and thanks for reading :D

Hi there, just a tip to help you out. Might want to post some pictures of the phone and everything that is included (adding a note that has your screen name would also be a good thing). That would help people get an idea of exactly what they would be getting :) Best wishes with the sale.

Very interested just have a few questions/concerns.
Does it come with any sd cards?

Edit: If you could post pictures or send me some just of the screen It would make me a lot more comfortable with the purchase.

Hey everyone, here are some pictures of the Incredible//the batteries. It comes with a 2gb microSD card. Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for looking!

IMG_0700.jpg

Front view

IMG_0701.jpg

Screen on (flash kinda messed it up, sorry :/)

IMG_0702.jpg

Side view with the 3500 mAH battery

IMG_0704.jpg

2 Stock & slim extended 1750 mAH battery

IMG_0705.jpg

Phone with stock back on

IMG_0706.jpg

Boot up screen

IMG_0707.jpg

Phone w/original back from the side

IMG_0703.jpg

Extended 3500 mAH battery/additional battery door

Would you be willing to sell me just the batteries, instead of the whole set? I already have an incredible, and don't need another...

I got dibs in the 3500 if he does decide to sell them. He wants to wait and see at this point, though.

Unless you're going to offer $20 more, I contacted him first and feel like any difference in the offer would be negligible.

Back
Top Bottom