• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC One Max

CoyotesFan4Evr

Android Enthusiast
So, why is it that Verizon is pulling phones left and right over the past number of months. I started to notice this back when I got the Razr Maxx non HD. They pulled it as soon as the HD hit. Had I known that I would have gotten the HD. And NOW for whatever reason the HTC One Max is no longer in the store and online according to a high up regional office person it's on clearance for $200. Now that's not a good price for it considering a couple weeks ago it was $100. So what is going on? Why why why are they pulling this phone?! This is suppose to be my next phone, and now I'll either have to go with the Note 3 which I hate the way Samsung phone feel, or wait and see if they hit with something else SOON.

Hope this reaches you in time, but I walked into my local corporate VZW store today and they still had the HTC One Max for sale. I see it's not on the website, but check in store, u may still be able to get it.

Back
Top Bottom