• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTCSense.com

JasonC

Android Enthusiast
I remember a while back when I had my Desire that I wished I could use htsense.com with it, I thought the text forwarding etc was a useful feature that I could have used, anyway it was never available for the Desire, only newer phones. Now I've got a newer phone they've shut htcsense.com down! typical.

Did anyone use it and find it useful? It says on the site that a new improved version is on the way so, I hope that I don't go through the same problem I had with the Desire where the phone wasn't supported!

used it briefly, all the features generally had issues, kind of like a beta tbh in the way it worked. Your not missing much now its gone, and im guessing the new version will be a lot better, (couldn't be worse).

Throughout the various HTC device forums, you'll find threads on how poor and temperamental htcsense.com was. I managed to create accounts, but never got any of the functions to work properly.

If you're looking for phone tracking stuff and other replacements for what HTCsense.com offered, try lookout.

Back
Top Bottom