• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Huawei S7 1Ghz Snapdragon [Vid]

Nice find! That is a really good price - considering you get 1ghz and 3G, and they've got support for Android 2.1 ... Pre-ordered! Thanks! I posted the link on my site too, much appreciated.

Does anyone know if it will have a capacitive screen? I really want an Android tablet, but I do not want to go back to a resistive screen.

I found this on liliputing:

It has a 7 inch, 800 x 480 pixel capacitive touchscreen display. It runs Google Android 2.1. And in addition to 3G and voice connectivity, the tablet ships with Google applications including Gmail, Google Calendar, and best of all, access to the Android Market, which means tens of thousands of third party apps are just a few clicks away.

Huawei S7 Android tablet with voice capabilities

Again the video review says 1Ghz snap dragon, but Expansys who are the exclusive supplier say it's got a 768Mhz processor.

Probably underclocked for battery saving goodness. Unfortunately it's also 900mhz 3G - so it's not compatible with Telus or Rogers up here :(

Does that mean there may be a chance it can be overclocked at some point? What speed is the Arm A8 capable of reaching safely?

Yeah when I first watched the video I remember them using their fingers, but I'm pretty sure one of those last links said you had to use a stylus.

Back
Top Bottom