• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I am really pleased with a E

sonicbluemustang

Android Enthusiast
Are we havin fun yet! I got mine this morning and am getting bug eyed now from starring at it. This is a major upgrade for me from a s4. I was glad to see the e model as the others are just a little to big for my taste.
Out the door for 599 plus tax, I traded in a s6 and got a 150 for it.
Sweet!

Congratulations on your new shiny thing...

... I'm not at all jealous...

.. not even a little bit...

..no

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a nice little phone. Premium looks, light and pocketable, quick, good sound. Fingerprint reader is good but cases could cause some problems for left handers as it can be harder to get your index and middle fingers through the case slot to touch the power button. Battery seems good so far as well.

Actually I am a left handed but my only complaint with the placement is that it's a bit higher than I'd prefer. But then I hold my phone in the right hand, preferring to keep my dominant hand free to interact with the real world (write, type on my computer, etc) while the subordinate hand is holding the phone.

But it certainly seems to me that the e is the most attractive of the trio.

You can do more than one finger. I am glad that many features I use to have to dl a app for now I don't. Notification options are awesome so far.
Did I mention that they put a screen protector on it. I had ordered some before I read up on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom