• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I can no longer recommend this phone

deathneed

The first month went well, maybe one random reboot from a intensive game but other then that nothing.

But now,having my event for two months It no long turns on (well it does, but I'll get to that in a minute.)

after the month milestone it has slowly been getting worse and worse, it started randomly rebooting. sometimes it would even just shut off and not turn on for the rest of the day.
Now its to the point if I try and turn it on, its stuck in a continuous boot loop(meaning its stuck on the boot animation) The only way Ive found it will actually turn on, is if I stick it in the fridge (yes the fridge) for 5 minutes and then try it. Even then it only stays on for about 2 hours.
I'll be returning this phone and getting something else.

I had one for 3 days. Honestly for a $49.99 phone, it was not bad... However... the Virgin Mobile service in WI is terrible!!! couldn't even get signal in the Milwaukee area...

Took it back to Radioshack and they agreed service was poor in area, and no other Virgin Mobile device would fix the problem...

Ive contacted virgin mobile and they;ve sent me a new phone (wanst that it took a long time, I was just to lazy to call customer service).

Since the replacement is free Im giving this phone another chance.

Back
Top Bottom