• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I found the most peculiar little app the other day

As i was using a friend's phone i noticed that all the applications on it besides messenger were stock. However there was an app ive never seen before. Called "FaceMask". I opened the app to see a surprisingly professional dashboard. I only had enough time to read the word Utilities in one of the sections. I looked it up on google play and a few "after market" app stores only to not find it. My was interest was peaked because it looked like a polished hacking app. I manage to get the phone back and immediately download apk extractor and Bluetooth it to my device. When i got home to install it on a vmware android i had, it wasnt there. In fact the only app that was in the Bluetooth folder of my phone was File Manager with lg's default filemanager icon. Even on my Bluetooth received files it simply read File Manager. I asked him about it later knowing that he doesn't possess any python coding skills and he simply denied the app's existence. Anyways, anyone ever heard of this app?

Back
Top Bottom