• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I hope somehow, someday this phone comes to Verizon...

Shockwave78

Android Enthusiast
This could be best phone on the market with that 3200mah battery paired with a 5" screen. The HTC one just really needed a slightly larger screen with a larger Battery and this does both.

It looks just like the DNA..hopefully Verizon gets it somehow

5" screen is bigger than I'd prefer, but with that battery and SD slot I'd wait for it if I thought there was any chance of it being released in the UK.

But since we didn't get the original Butterfly I think I know the answer to that :(

2G/ 2.5G - GSM/GPRS/EDGE:
850/900/1800/1900 MHz
3G/ 3.5G - UMTS/ HSPA:
850/900/1900/2100 MHz with HSDPA up to 42 Mbps

No 1700MHz HSPA support and no LTE means likely slow data speeds on T-Mobile. You would get EDGE though. This is all assuming you choose to import.

Verizon plans on bringing a new exclusive phone from HTC in the near future. The HTC One is selling well enough for them to want one of their phones to themselves. The DNA Backfired on them because the SIII was just too popular at the time.

However the exclusive phone from HTC phone may not be this one, and may be something completely different. Lets just hope it is this one, because it has been proven that it can do well.

No 1700MHz HSPA support and no LTE means likely slow data speeds on T-Mobile. You would get EDGE though. This is all assuming you choose to import.

i did choose to import it, and mine does have lte
there are two versions, the 901e, which is 3g, and the 901s, which has 4g

best phone i ever had, and battery life is amazing

what carrier i'm using? kpn, in the netherlands
or do you mean if its carrier branded? because its not, its imported, so no carrier bloatware

I bought one through EBay ( NYC shipper ) from an importer -- activated it in the U.S on AT&T new goplan $60unlimited with 2Gigs a month - only 3G but still fast hspa - great battery life 64gb micro sd in the slot --- having fun getting it all set up..

Back
Top Bottom