• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I really need professional help please?

Smarmylamb

I flashed the new Adreno v3 [MOD] New adreno libraries 04.01.01.00.036 V3 (FOR DEVICES WITH ADRENO 2XX GPU ICS) - xda-developers drivers with Flash Gordon [APK][Flash Zips WITHOUT a Recovery!]Flash Gordon: an Edify to Bash parser/translator - xda-developers and now my Event lags so bad and only the launcher works without not responding unlike other apps but the launcher still lags sooo bad but luckily it still boots up so there's hope in fixing it with adb also the boot animation doesn't show but you can here the sound and doing anything on the device lags badly. I tried to re enable cpu and gpu rendering and at first after I saw the boot animation I thought I had a temporary fix but then I couldn't use any apps except launcher cause everything would force close. I downloaded the system folder and copied over the files that were replaced by the Adreno v3 libs, set permissions, I did all this with adb, and rebooted into recovery (stock) and cleared cache and rebooted but did not fix the problem. I really love his phone and one day if not today I would love to be using it again and playing games on it. If anybody can help can you please do so.

1) Are you running Gingerbread? If so, read the first post in that thread (and post #6) again.

2) Why don't you ask bamsbamx for help, since it's his thing.

I still need help I don't know if he can help all I did was flash the v3 zip but now my event lags soo bad I really love this phone I really hope I can fix it

Also I did adb push the original files but it still lags where only the launcher will work without not responding like other apps

Radioshack is selling EVENT phones for like $14 right now. They were at $20 a few weeks ago and Walmart sells them for $27 roughly. Worse case you can buy a replacement and you'll have an extra battery and usb cable + your current phone's casing as back up. Hell, for $14 you'd be hard pressed to get a replacement battery and cable, let alone a brand new phone.

Anyways, go into your system settings and see how much RAM is in use. I'm wondering if you have too many programs running, especially bloatware that might be competing for system resources.

Radioshack is selling EVENT phones for like $14 right now. They were at $20 a few weeks ago and Walmart sells them for $27 roughly. Worse case you can buy a replacement and you'll have an extra battery and usb cable + your current phone's casing as back up. Hell, for $14 you'd be hard pressed to get a replacement battery and cable, let alone a brand new phone.

Anyways, go into your system settings and see how much RAM is in use. I'm wondering if you have too many programs running, especially bloatware that might be competing for system resources.

I will just buy another one. The ram is free cause if it wasn't it would just reboot itself, like I said it was the gpu drivers but I bricked it trynna push the whole system folder and it did something else and filled up the phone system data and now it bootloops.

Back
Top Bottom