• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I tried changing my Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900 but it stays as a atomic bomb explosion???

filipchito

Lurker
May 10, 2015
I downloaded Custom Boot Animation Enabler and installed it. Then I went in my root browser and pasted a boot animation .zip file in the media folder. I renamed it as "bootanimation.zip" and then I restarted my phone to check it out. But the animation is a gif of an atomic explosion and it won't change??? I didn't even download this animation... I tried restarting my phone for at leas 5 times, it doesn,t change. I followed every stop of this tutorial http://gs5.wonderhowto.com/how-to/easily-change-boot-animations-your-samsung-galaxy-s5-0157380/ . Any help? How can I at leas make it the original animation? I installed Custom Boot Animation Enabler with CWM, how can I uninstall it???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones