• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I wanna share these amazing widgets, cos y'know, we all love widgets.

kaine

Aug 17, 2009
Hello :)

I'm yet to make a post that wasn't a question asking others to help, so I thought I'd post a thread you might find helpful :)

I came across these amazing widgets, that easily allow you to create text widgets for things like time, location, temperature, battery, date and custom text. You can colour individual words, and customize practically anything you can think of, such as colour, shaddows, bg, fonts, layout etc.

It's called 'Minimalistic Text'

67015182.png

You find more info, and a QR code here.

The 100 underneath the time is the battery widget, called Circle Battery Widget. It's also very customizable.

And the GMail widgets allow for label based notifications, so, for example you could set your Android to notify you just for Important mail, or any other label you've set up. It's called GMail Label Notifier and costs 99p

So yeah, hopefully this will help people, rather than the other way round.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrssssseeee

Reactions: Phoenix Zero

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones