• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ICS list UPDATED! Finally!

Hmm... So feasibly it could be anytime from now (probably not) until the end of next month.

Sorry just had to be that guy who states the obvious!

:)

I remember seeing Monday on another leaked post but we shall see. I am hoping for it soon. I am tempted to root but I want the official OTA.

About the same time frame as the Razr HD. That will come out first with ICS, and then roll it out to the others.

Hmm... So feasibly it could be anytime from now (probably not) until the end of next month.

Sorry just had to be that guy who states the obvious!

:)

It could be a day. It could be a month. But at least now we have an answer as to when(about) I think a soak will come very soon and the OTA shortly after. Maybe they will just bypass the soak. Who knows. But at MAXX we have to only wait 1 month. That isn't bad :) IMO

Based on the title, I thought it was ready TODAY. We've all known, or many of us, have known that ICS would be updated for the Razr and Razr Maxx towards the end of this month. I heard possibly by 5/21. Perhaps in June. I'm enjoying my phone and am not holding my breath. Now I have ICS for my tablet and it's sweet, but it'll come when it comes.

So unless it's ready NOW, it's pretty silly to talk about it.

The list says it's only in development, they still have to test. I'm willing to bet its gonna be closer to the the end of June/ early July

Back
Top Bottom