• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ICS usb gamepad support

GodofBore

Jun 23, 2011
I have AOSP 4.0 roms on both my Rezound and Thunderbolt. Yet it will not recognize my NES USB or logitech gamepad. Annoying enough, plug them into my cheap coby tablet and it instantly works. Rezound is using Rage Linaro and Thunderbolt is using Liquid ICS. Anyone?

Mainly emulators. I like to play Final Fantasy 7 for 10 minutes or so. I find it a pain to try to setup the touch games.

You're not using a gamepad with your phone with an app for Bluetooth.
The only emulators that I was using was the Gameboy 1 and thats to play like some Zelda and some Pokemon.

But as far as other emulator that require more power to run my phone is very laggy I didn't find 1 that was comfortable with

And as much as I love AOSP ROM's I didn't have the patience for it is so I just started using sense Roms either that or I'm just sticking to stock ICS with my Rezound. At least until my upgrade comes which I'm considering getting the new M 7 but I'm not so sure I still have to hear more about it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones