• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

id uri

how do i find my id uri for my samsung galaxy s2 there is nothing on here tilling me much at all thing this site
I'm guessing there could be a language/translation issue here, or just a basic terminology issue. Could you explain in different wording what you mean by 'id uri'?

Perhaps you are referring to URL? If yes, that the abbreviation for Uniform Resource Locator, a term that relates to web sites so no, there will only be indirect references to URLs as this is primarily an Android help site, not a web development help site

I'm guessing there could be a language/translation issue here, or just a basic terminology issue. Could you explain in different wording what you mean by 'id uri'?

Perhaps you are referring to URL? If yes, that the abbreviation for Uniform Resource Locator, a term that relates to web sites so no, there will only be indirect references to URLs as this is primarily an Android help site, not a web development help site
id password uri

Back
Top Bottom