• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root If You Didn't Know... Ubuntdroid is back!

Cooper271

Android Enthusiast
See page 24 of the forum on sdx!
dodgejrc said
"UD will be worked on again. I and the other developers have taken time away from this for a bit. It happens and is necessary as our lives become completely consumed in SDX and phone development. I have just rebuilt my dev box and am going to slowly work my way back into developing in the upcoming days. I thank you all for being patient (if indeed you were patient) and hopefully we can continue getting another good ROM out. Thank you"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS, sorry [TheAndroid] for stealing your title. figured maybe it'd get peoples' attention.

Yes, I read it. Then I immediately washed by eyeballs because they felt dirty.:eek: Ever hear the term "cuss like a Sailor"? As a veteran of more than 20 years in the navy, I'd s-say your volume of profanity is impressive. I'd also say that the military as a whole frowns upon dropping f-bombs as a policy. It is deemed unprofessional. I still drop the occasional f-bomb, but sparingly for emphasis. Less is more. Your message got lost in the clutter of cussing. Just my $0.02.

Yeah. But I wasn't feeling good, and we was being a greedy douche-canoe. I like never cuss. Idk why I did, but it felt good :)

Yeah. But I wasn't feeling good, and we was being a greedy douche-canoe. I like never cuss. Idk why I did, but it felt good :)

Oh my gosh. When i saw that post, I think a part of me wanted to laugh hysterically, and the other part wanted to just read the post with my jaw dropped at how many f-bombs were dropped. o.o

Its in the archives lol but Cooper it wasn't that bad.. hilarious, but not that bad lol. I only counted 2 F-Bombs! You gotta vent somehow ya know!

I didn't think I had that many f-bombs in it. And anyways, everyone was thinking it. Stupid greedy pig. He had it coming.

Edit: Looked back. Had such great joy in reading it again. and yeah, only 2 f-bombs
But what made the post is my ending
"PS if I get banned for this it was totally worth it"

Back
Top Bottom