• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help If you still havent gotten the froyo update...

k9rosie

I would reccommend doing a factory recet on your phone by going to Settings and then Privacy. After you resetted, go to settings, about phone, system updates, update android and you should see it downloading. This worked for me and I now have froyo.
By the way, you DO have to pay for the sprint mobile hotspot. There really hasn't been a system improvence on performance, but angry brids is really fast.

This was not the case for me and now I just factory reset everything, thanks a lot ass... This should be deleted.

Sorry to hear. I was just going to ask what does actually reset or do you loose. Good thing I didn't do it.

P.S. I haven't gotten the update either.(Catskills NY).

no resaon for a factory reset, allyou have to do at most is restart your phone and than checkfor the update.
and of course hotspot isnt free, why do u think ppl come out with root apps for that? lol

oh ok, for some reason I thought tethering was physically connecting the transform to a laptop vs hotspot being a wireless connection of multiple devices.

Back
Top Bottom