• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i'm looking for an app that...

hi

I'm looking for a wishlist gifts app.

this app can let me create a wishlist of things I want but cannot buy for myself right now. (let's call it "my gift wishlist")

let's say I have a birthday next week.
my friends and family can get a notification of my upcoming birthday and show them that "my gift wishlist" of mine.

now they can tick a checkbox saying "I'll buy this for him" on any of the items of the my wishlist and the list gets updated of that someone will be buying me that certain gift so two people don't buy me the same gift. (it doesn't have to show who is buying who what...)

everyone using this app can created these wishlists and can mark an item in his friends and family's wishlists.

these can be christmas gift lists, birthday lists, anniversary gift lists... whatever occasion someone buys someone something.

the friend lists could be imported from your facebook friends, whatapp contact, phone contacts or whatever and of course manually.

no getting embarrassing useless gifts, no more wondering "what should I buy him?" or "Will she likes this gift?", "is someone already buying her this?" etc. etc.

is there such an app? there must be.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones