• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

IMMEDIATE EMERGENCY - Phone Hacked

Hi, I spun this out to it's own thread so you can get help specific to your problem. Please try to give the members here more info such as:
  • Phone make / model
  • Android Version
  • What suspicious activity you are seeing
  • any recent apps installed
  • any thing else you think may help us troubleshoot your problem
We are good at helping here, but we aren't mind readers. The more you give us to work with, the better we help you figure it out. :)

I can totally relate. I've gone through 7 phones 6 providers and it still won't stop..they have complete control of my phone. They listen and tape my conversations and send them back to me.they watch me and flip the q lens..all my social media accounts are gone pictures contacts phone numbers..i have nothing..they got into my bank account, credit card. Crazy nobody will help. I see what there putting on ,I know my calls,emails are being redirected yet in the crazy one.as for now I use a free government phone..its so disgusting to know people get their kicks f**** with people's lives..any ideas anyone? In at a total loss

Yes I know it's not my phones...They is the person behind this who isn't pulling this off on his own. He's completely controlling my settings, function of how the phone works or shall I say doesn't..i dumped my Apple in a bucket of water..my don't expedia is reset and turned off. If I start it they/ him just restores..Its been to the point where I have had to change my password 10-12 times in 1 eve. Lol that's about all I can do. I'll send messages to Google and they/ will say I fixed my problem my girlfriend could not figure it out. So for now I use this cheap phone ,tape the camera in front n back and if lucky I'll be graced to play a game.. I just need it in black and white.. all the apks to redirect, partner,listen and tape my calls I see .. 7 months now no help..there is just so much more.. In quite literally at a total loss!

Important now locked out of my Google account and 24 settings have been changed through chrome and of course I can't do a damn thing. Yep there on top of prioritizing my security issues..HA HA HA

You can disconnect from the network - nothing they can do to stop that. Then you have a go at clearing it, e.g. reflashing the phone completely and start with a completely new account. You should however remove the current account from it before doing this so that factory reset protection doesn't lock you out.

That's bullshit.

I'm right there with you my friend !! I like a fool gave. A new friend my old J3 prime when I sorta upgraded to get this... a Samsung j2 it is still smarter than me (long story) but I know FOR SURE THAT IT IS HACKED INTO !!! MY NEW FAVORITE FRIEND IS A TECH. WIZ !! HOMELESS BUT HAS A REAL UP TO THE MOMENT PC AND ALL THE OTHER BELLS AND WHISTLES AND KNOW HOW TO DO A LOT OF DAMAGE TO ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT HE HAS FIXED AND OR SET UP FREE INTERNET AND OTHER SERVICES FOR OTHERS !! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. !!!: ANY IDEAS ?? CALL ME @ mikey <mod removed> for all of the mistakes I made before I gave him the old phone of mine !!

Last edited by a moderator:
On a foot note ..... I'm very tech. Ignorant !! Let's just say that I was in a coma for the last 25 yrs ..get back at me if you have any questions or info.. have a great day !!! MikeyD

Back
Top Bottom