• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

*in a couple months, after every phone has gingerbread*

k9rosie

OMG WHERES GINGERBREAD FOR TRANSFORM OH MYYY GODDDD

(then after we get gingerbread, every phone already has ice cream sandwich)

OMG WHERES MY ICE CREAM FOR TRANSFORM OH MYYY GODDDD

eclair, froyo, gingerbread, ice cream, honeycomb...

I'm sensing a theme here...

the way my works now after the update, they should have called 2.2.2 lemon tart

ps, I ordered an 8gb MicroSD card for my phone. After I get that and try moving all my apps to see if that improves performances, I might be ready to root.

We will not get 2.3 from what I understand, we have 2.2.2 and now I am more than satisfied with the phone. Nuff said. :)

OMG WHERES GINGERBREAD FOR TRANSFORM OH MYYY GODDDD

(then after we get gingerbread, every phone already has ice cream sandwich)

OMG WHERES MY ICE CREAM FOR TRANSFORM OH MYYY GODDDD

seems like someone is PUI. I'm relatively happy with the update, as I'm sure most are now. It has it's issues that weren't addressed, the biggest for me being no flash. Otherwise, it's not locked up when I really needed it, like it used to, and at worst, it has shut itself off 2 times since the update, without being prompted. I'll take it!

Why won't we get 2.3? We're a new phone and if Samsung was a REAL good company they would update our phones. They have thousands of employees.

Why won't we get 2.3? We're a new phone and if Samsung was a REAL good company they would update our phones. They have thousands of employees.

We just got 2.2.2. And our phones are over 6 months old now. That's like middle-aged for a cell phone.

Back
Top Bottom