• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

In store pick up at Best Buy?

shawn487

Android Enthusiast
So I was just on the Best Buy website and it states that the unit is unavailable to purchase online. I remember looking last week and their website stated coming soon... So with the button changing from coming soon to unavailable and the docks going on sale with a 10 or 11th delivery does anyone think this will be available in stores this week?

Are you asking if the tablet itself will be available??? Bestbuy had the Prime in stock on the 5th but they sold out again.. I think that is why the button changed.

Not only do they no have a floor model but you get that blank stare when you ask them about it....and/or they lead you to the OG.

I must have gotten extremely lucky beause I did not preorder either the tab or the dock and as of today ive been playing on my Prime for about a week and my dock just came in the mail about 30 mins ago. The only issue Ive been having is the GPS and since Ive never had the urge to use my tablet as a GPS I have virtually no complaints. Thank you best buy for getting me mine before the people that preordered a couple months ago. LOL

Back
Top Bottom