• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Insufficient storage available" even though there is enough storage

lapopo33

Lurker
Hello everyone,

I have been having problems downloading apps from Market. When finished downloading, there is an error: "insufficient storage available" even though there is enough storage left.
For example, I cannot download an app which is 5MB whereas my internal storage has 104 MB available and SD card has 2.33 GB available.

Does anyone know what the problem is?
Thanks in advance for your help

I'm having this same issue. It started the same time as your issue. In fact on March 26, 2012, google play appeared on my tablet and the market disappeared. I was billed twice by OMGPOP GOOGLE.COM/CHCA.... Once for $1.99 & for $4.99, because my gmail account is synced to my Dell Streak 7. Then on March 27, 2012, I was billed by OMGPOP for another $9.99. I did have to remove some free apps that I was playing and then reload them & install to get them to work due to the Market being changed to the new "GOOGLE PLAY!" I do not understand why google would want to double charge me for apps I may have bought in past. Seems since they made this change, and my account is synced, They are making me pay for my apps again. Is this legal?

I have disputed it with the bank due to never downloading an app or authorizing any current purchases. Anyhow, I have 3.83GB available on the tablet internally and 5.6GB available externally. So, I am hoping someone can help me get these annoying messages from occuring. My service is with T-Mobile. How can I fix this? I also keep getting a SYSTEM EXCEPTION error message. Please help!

Back
Top Bottom