• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone 6s Plus to Note 7

jeffrj4au

I'm a long time iPhone user but I'm finally ready to make the switch. I like the idea of being able to customize my phone plus the features of the Note 7 are very appealing, especially being water proof and being about to create my own gif's with SPen.

What are the big challenges of making this switch? I'd love to hear from former iPhone users to get their input.

Hi, Jeff... welcome to Android Forums and welcome to Android!

There are a number of articles out there to help you make the transition as smooth as possible. Here's one I found for you:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-switch-from-iphone-to-android/

Essentially, it's a matter of converting your use of iOS apps and tools to Android apps and tools... and then moving your existing data. And we're here to help you make that move easy: if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're here to help you.

It's great to have you here! :)

As many here have confessed and the former Iphone users I speak with regularly, they have not found it difficult to transition nor a minor learning curve which becomes more logistics than anything else. All have said they'll never look back! Apphole handcuffs everyone in how one may use their phone/OS.

I'm also considering sacking Apple after years and years (had a brief moment with note 3 & note 4) and strongly looking at note 7 or maybe s7 edge. Any info would be great especially how to back up as with Apple you just sync to iTunes job done

The pre-orders are $850 USD. Depending on where you pre-order, you can get either a Gear Fit 2 or a 256GB microSD card at no extra cost. Sam's Club offers that PLUS a $150 gift card :)

Note 7 price is fine with its features. Do they give Gear Fit 2 or 256 GB microSD card on their choice or we need to choose it.

Back
Top Bottom