• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iReader function

I recently purchased the new Le Pan from Amazon for $169 to use reading ebooks. I'm 'technically' challenged and having a hard time getting my books transferred from my desktop to the iReader app. If I buy the books through Chapters or Amazon they show up automatically, of course, in the Kindle or Kobo app but 'dragging' the files from the desktop and copying them into the iReader file just doesn't seem to be working. Or if it is, I just can't see them!
To make matters worse, sometimes I can find them in the iReader app and I click and play around with it and suddenly it's there on the library shelf but for the life of me I have no idea how I did it! LOL And I am unable to locate any directions for this procedure. I've tried YouTube and Googled endlessly but cannot find any step-by-step procedures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

you are not the only one with this problem. i need to be able to create my own documents on my lap top, and then transfer then to my lepan. as a newbe...i a having many probles.i am not use to using the android system and i need to be abe to add and delete readable files. does anyone know how to do this.

I recommend you create dropbox account and install it on both your PC and tablet. Its free and you can transfer files without having to connect your tablet to your PC.

If you understand files and folders and the folder structure of the your PC you can use the File Manager on the PC while connected using the USB cable to move or copy files between the PC and the SD card on the Le Pan. That is what I do. There is a folder called Documents on the Le Pan SD card for document files. It contains sample documents of various types. You can add Documents To Go or another free office viewer App or get the paid version to edit the documents which range from $10 to $15 for the various ones. There is nothing wrong with using DropBox if you want to go that way.

Back
Top Bottom