• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is amazon mp3 legit?

If by legit you mean legal, then yes. If legit you mean good, well it isn't itunes but it still is pretty good and fairly easy to use.

If by legit you mean legal, then yes. If legit you mean good, well it isn't itunes but it still is pretty good and fairly easy to use.

I heard bad things about amazon.com

So if anyone has used AmazonMp3..... how was that experience for you?

iTunes is 1.29/song - sucky

Amazon is a very reputable site, actually. And has never given me any problems. Where did you hear bad things about it?

I use amazon mp3 store for all of my music. Downloads right to my droid and later I can transfer them to my pc. And they have a ton of $5 full albums.

99 cent songs with NO DRM, $5 full albums with NO DRM songs that will 'just play' on anything out there.
Yeah can't beat that. As others have mentioned Amazon has a very good rep.

Amazon is a very reputable site, actually. And has never given me any problems. Where did you hear bad things about it?
Right, I've had nothing but good experiences with the Amazon MP3 store, and actually prefer the non-DRM music.

I purchase music on my Droid, the process is quick and easy, and I access it on any other media device I have, with no issues.

Not sure about the iTunes comment...IMO its plenty comparable, if not, better.

Another vote for use it all the time and have had no problems with it. Lots of good music deals on Amazon.

I heard bad things about amazon.com

So if anyone has used AmazonMp3..... how was that experience for you?

iTunes is 1.29/song - sucky

Sorry, but Amazon is one of the most solid foundations of online shopping. I think they get more of my business than any local shop!

Their Mp3 store is fine if you're into that sort of thing. There are better sources out there. :)

Sorry, but Amazon is one of the most solid foundations of online shopping. I think they get more of my business than any local shop!

Their Mp3 store is fine if you're into that sort of thing. There are better sources out there. :)

AMZN: Summary for Amazon.com, Inc.- Yahoo! Finance

...I'd be a buyer in the $120 range, or at least buy some Call Options.

Their Mp3 downloader is kinda weird. Sometimes when you make a purchase, nothing happens, in which case I have had to manually start the download thru the app. Other times, it downloads automatically. However I have never been "double charged" or "charged for a download which did not complete", if I had issues with getting the file(s).

the site has less bells & whistles like itunes but you can get the same music for cheaper often, and you are able to put the mp3s on more devices.

itunes is great for ipods- very smooth
amazon is a bit more generic but also more versatile.

Back
Top Bottom