• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is it good?

Liamo_210

Android Expert
so i was considering purchasing this tablet and have a few questions

1.Can you use ps3 controllers to play games via bluetooth e.g crash bandicoot

2.Are many games from the market available for it e.g angry birds, cut the rope etc

3.What games can you get from the playstation store?

4.Is it fast enough for game use

5. If you have it do you consider it a good tablet

6.Is the screen resolution good?

Hey there, I don't have the answers to some of your questions as I don't do heavy gaming. Here's what I can say...
1. Not sure - I have not tried.
2. Yeah.. I have 3 versions of angry birds here.. all free (had to pay on the Nook Tablet).
3. I have not look there yet (just got this tablet recently and too many other toys showed up at the same time:))
4. Plenty good enough for angry birds, pinball and crash bandicoot.
5. Absolutely yes.... lightweight, great battery life, nice shape and textured/non-slip, typing is easy, touchscreen feel/interface is deliciously smooth, etc.
6. Like a mini-Bravia!! (great!)
Good luck and have fun!

edit: ...and this giant TV remote is really fun! I started registering a few different devices but it became slow/tedious to switch selections. So I took the cable box remote page/item and customized it (added more buttons for the TV power, volume up/down , input,... followed by some commonly used buttons for the receiver:)). So now they're on the same page.

The controller feature will only with when plugged in. I work in a Sony Centre and have the S tablet myself. I want to use my PS3 controller but i cant find a mini to micro usb cable :/

2.Are many games from the market available for it e.g angry birds, cut the rope etc
Same market for the phones.

PS Store has about 10 games at the moment but they are adding to it as time goes on.

More than capable.

Wouldn't of bought one if i didnt consider it good.

Native 720p screen resoliton.

:)

The PS3 controllers are on the screen. If you are familiar with Playstation (which I am not), you should be fine.

The Sony S Tablet is Honeycomb 3.2, so whatever apps are available for that will work on the sony S.

The device comes bundled with Crash and Pinball Heroes. Ina addition you can get Cool Boarders, Destruction Derby Hot Shots Golf 2, Jet Moto and MediEvil. For $5.99 you can get Jet Moto 2, Jumping Flash, Motor Toon Grand Prix, Rally Cross and Wild arms.

It has excellent speed for whatever games you play on it

No, I consider it an excellent tablet!

Screen resolution is excellent!

Back
Top Bottom