• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is Samsung's Galaxy s3 and T Mobile have class action lawsuits for lousy performance

A

Android Question

I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 along with T Mobile and in three different locations the reception is not for people trying to hear me and me hearing them, it is on and off with the coverage and accessing the internet and I can be with a friend who has T MOBILE and they can access the internet with their I PHONE 5s but I can not with my GALAXY S3, which makes the phone the common denominator, I think this phone has issues, yet T MOBILE would not let me switch without paying for another phone at full pop; What are my options? I can not stand doing business with T MOBILE, once you are on contract with them, they don't care at all

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones