• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is There A CM Rom Or Any Rom For The Galaxy Avant?

Where did you find information branding that site a fake Tweakforce_LG?
Well i searchd for the lg optimus 3d cm rom (dosent exist). And it came up. When i searched a lg l70 cm rom i read it and the text was exacly the same as the p920 except the name of the phone was the one i searched for. Now thats un-realistic becuse most phones a have different methods of installing roms and costom recovery...

I'll repeat this statement. Unless it comes from XDA or AF, its not a real custom ROM, its a virus and will mess your computer up pretty bad. Do not flash whatever zip you get from that site because it will probably screw your phone up something fierce. These sites have been up since lollipop was announced (before it was released) there will probably never be an official lollipop update for the avant.

-_-

That site is fake, it replaces the phone name with the phone your searching for. Dont touch it with a ten foot flag pole. It could load a virus or brick your phone. It looks like bait to me, so dont take it.
This

Let me show you something.... (sorry for the pic overload)
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

Back
Top Bottom