• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help is there a way to re - download fruit ninja GHOSTBUSTER app?

Papagni

Lurker
My gf loves playing fruit ninja GHOSTBUSTERS but i updated her phone and it updated the fruit ninja and is now no longer fruit ninja GHOSTBUSTERS. is there a way to re - download fruit ninja GHOSTBUSTERS app?

Last edited:
Yes but you'll have to use google to find the apk for the version you want

You need to go to settings > security and tick "allow unknown sources". Then go to a site with the apk and download, quick Google I found http://m.downloadatoz.com/apps/com.halfbrick.fruitninjafree,50258.html then find it with the file manager and select it and it should come up with the install process.
I dont know if this APK is clean etc so suggest you have a scanner check it or something, the website says its clean but I've never used it and don't know if it's to be trusted.

ahh, sorry, looks like that was just standard fruit ninja anyway.
Is there not a link in the app for certain updates / add on type things? I haven't played it for years...picked up a bit of an addiction and scared to go back ;)

Downloaded to have a look (Damn), if you select which dojo you want, scroll to the bottom to Events and Ghostbusters is there.

Back
Top Bottom