• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Isis wallet won't create?

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
I just purchased my droid razr maxxx yesterday, and I went to activate isis for the very first time it attempts to create my isis wallet then eventually says isis wallet has been terminated please contact verizon customer support???? I don't know why but has anyone else had this issue? I just crossed over from sprint back to verizon and I had Google wallet now I'd like to try out isis! Thanks again ;-)

Isis isn't compatible with the Droid Razr Maxx, it's a Samsung only app as far as I know.

ISIS will not work on the Razr MAXX, but is not limited to Samsung phones according to this list:

Verizon

• Casio G'zOne Commando 4G LTE
  • HTC Droid DNA
  • HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE
  • Motorola Droid Maxx
  • Motorola Droid Mini
  • Motorola Droid Ultra
  • Motorola Droid RAZR HD
  • Motorola Droid RAZR M
  • Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD
  • Kyocera Hydro Elite
  • LG G2
  • LG Spectrum 2
  • Pantech Perception
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 2
  • Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Samsung Galaxy S3
  • Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere 2

I could not find the list when I went looking.

Is the phone in question ...
Droid Razr Maxx (not supported) ... or ...
Droid Razr Maxx HD (supported) .... or ...
Droid Maxx (supported?

... Thom

I could not find the list when I went looking.

Is the phone in question ...
Droid Razr Maxx (not supported) ... or ...
Droid Razr Maxx HD (supported) .... or ...
Droid Maxx (supported?

... Thom

My comment wasn't very clear as to what the list is saying. The list is for the supported phones for ISIS.

No I was the one who wasn't clear. I wonder what device the OP has. It is an "unusual" time to be buying a Droid Razr Maxx. I was wondering if he was in the right forum.

... Thom

No I was the one who wasn't clear. I wonder what device the OP has. It is an "unusual" time to be buying a Droid Razr Maxx. I was wondering if he was in the right forum.

... Thom

No problem Thom. It was a good question to ask. I wonder if the OP will even respond.

I wondered the same thing about the phone model when I read the original post, but it did say "razr". It still amazes me that Motorola made the model names so similar and confusing. Motorola Droid RAZR Maxx and the Droid Maxx. People often post in the wrong forum due to the confusion.

My fault guys,I have the droid maxxx. It turns out my number was pending porting over from sprint which actually was holding up the activation of Isis on my new droid maxxx. Sorry about the delay I forgot to subscribe to this thread lol

Back
Top Bottom