• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issues with home button

Krunk83

Android Enthusiast
Anyone having issues with the home button not responding when in apps and having to hit it twice to get home? It's happened to me about 6 times today and I've rebooted a few times. Not sure how to resolve this issue but it's a bit frustrating/annoying.

Anyone having issues with the home button not responding when in apps and having to hit it twice to get home? It's happened to me about 6 times today and I've rebooted a few times. Not sure how to resolve this issue but it's a bit frustrating/annoying.

I had a problem last night where it stopped functioning altogether. I am using a different launcher (GoLauncher). I switched back to Touchwiz, and the button started working; switched back to GoLauncher, and its been working fine since.

You should probably disable the S-Voice feature. This may have an effect on your home button considering it activates once you hit the home button twice. Simply go to your S-Voice settings and disable it. You'll still be able to use the app, but there won't be any delay in your home button while exiting apps.

Hope that helps.

Back