• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

issues with launcher pro and the acclaim.

im kinda new but ive been reading these forums for help and they have helped alot since this is my first android phone. i read alot of threads and noticed alot of people complaining about the performance of launcherpro being horrible. i used it for a while and noticed what people were complaining about. i went into settings and changed the memory settings under the advanced settings to light along with a few other tweeks and check the box under general settings for droid hack. not sure which one or if both of these were the saviors to my issues but doing this made launcher pro work like a charm. i normally run 3 screens but used 5 for some time. im not sure if that makes a difference or not. i went through other launchers but i kinda liked the 3d app drawer too much on launcher pro and spent all day playing with settings until i made something work. i hope this helps anyone else trying to get launcher pro to work

Back
Top Bottom