• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issues

Wolvie66

So what do you think the first issues will be with the Razr, when the customers start getting them and using them on a 12hr day?

Wolvie

So what do you think the first issues will be with the Razr, when the customers start getting them and using them on a 12hr day?

Wolvie

None, I hope. Why would I want to predict to have any issues at all? If I can root I can fix any issue and this phone has already been rooted.

Moto camera function sucks, up to now. Seems Moto needs to reboot their camera dev for devices, since they do have a bad rep for camera. Though I consider a camera without optical zoom an impulse/convenience function, a lot of people use phones as their main camera and actually use the optically worthless digital zoom for pictures.

I'm in the camera boat...if its the same as the Bionics, its gonna suck!

And if thats the case...these forums will be jammmmm packed with people sounding off!

One person will however be missing from the I just got my Razr Thread if that's the case...yup me! If the camera really suxx, I will not buy it. For me would make zero sense. I have a brand new Bionic with the same useless shooter that vzw/moto still haven't pushed an update to.

On the other hand if its good, along with some other key features...well then I will be short $600+ bucks after leaving vzw.

Camera and battery life. With that claim, the battery life will be heavily scrutinized and complained about when EVERYONE doesnt get the same battery life.

Camera and battery life. With that claim, the battery life will be heavily scrutinized and complained about when EVERYONE doesnt get the same battery life.

I would let the camera pass if the battery life is great. If this can last a day on 4g with pretty good use I will be happy. Otherwise I will wait and see what the nexus has to offer. I will no longer settle with awful battery like I had with the thunderbolt.

Jha made a pretty big statement by saying it has the best battery life yet. We shall see. I think people need to be realistic though with their expectations. anything at or slightly above the Charge is acceptable in my opinion. But thats just me.....

Jha made a pretty big statement by saying it has the best battery life yet. We shall see. I think people need to be realistic though with their expectations. anything at or slightly above the Charge is acceptable in my opinion. But thats just me.....

The battery life should be the best of any 4g device. I know the Bionic was pretty good considering...The camera...Well let's just say that Sean76 should start modeling in the Nexus threads...Damnit.

Back
Top Bottom