• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jelly Bean Update and Flash on Browser

I saw an article where Samsung claims that Flash will still be there after JB, but I want to make sure before I update. There's really nothing in JB that I feel would be worth more trouble for me trying to get Flash back on the browser. I'm very happy with the GS3 running ICS as is right now. If I'm going to have Flash issues, I may just not update my phone.

Upvote 0
I saw an article where Samsung claims that Flash will still be there after JB, but I want to make sure before I update. There's really nothing in JB that I feel would be worth more trouble for me trying to get Flash back on the browser. I'm very happy with the GS3 running ICS as is right now. If I'm going to have Flash issues, I may just not update my phone.

No issues. You can always install Flash Player from an apk file even if Samsung remove it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones