• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Juice Defender and Google Music

portezbie

Android Enthusiast
I currently use the free version of juice defender to boost my battery life but I've noticed that it will cause google music to stop working when the screen is off so what I usually end up having to do is turn off juice defender. Is there a way to fix this, perhaps with one of the pro versions?

Thanks

I currently use the free version of juice defender to boost my battery life but I've noticed that it will cause google music to stop working when the screen is off so what I usually end up having to do is turn off juice defender. Is there a way to fix this, perhaps with one of the pro versions?

Thanks
I believe that with the pro version you can set it to not turn off data if there is incoming traffic.

I have JD Ultimate and it will not turn off if I have incoming traffic. Not sure if that option is in the Pro version or not.

You can also set JD to enable connectivity when specific apps are running like Google music. The feature can also do things like turn gps on when maps is open and so on. I use the ultimate version for root users so I don’t know what other versions have this feature. Can also set to enable when screen is on, will turn off when screen is shut off and data has finished. The things you can do with the ultimate version are unbelievable. My favorite feature is turning wifi on and off based on your location. Does this Using Mobil location and not gps.

Sorry hit quote on the wrong post.

I use Juice Defender Pro. I have apps like Tune In Radio and Radio Pup that used to cut off when the screen went off. I went into Juice Defenders configure apps mode and configured these apps to enable/screen off and havent had this problem since. Hope this helps anyone that has had a similar problem.

Back
Top Bottom