• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Juice Defender toggle problems

Everytime I use Juicedefender's "disable data" widget to try to put my phone in standby mode (this would be entirely fine with me most of the time, given the only time I want data is when I actually want to use it, and I figured this could be a battery lifesaver), it works fine.

Totally kills the data.

The problem is when I try to turn it back on, it simply will not come back online. It might show the 1x or even 4G logo, but nothing that uses data can access the phone. The only option to fix it is to completely turn off JuiceDefender and restart the phone with the power button.

Has anyone had any luck getting JuiceDefender's data disabling features working without totally crashing the data without a reboot?

i just noticed this today.. after 10 hours my battery life was like 80% wow i was impressed... but when i tried to access the internet or facebook, it told me no connection..... i even disabled defender, then i had a 1x but still gave me the no data connection error while loading the screens.. i rebooted the phone and no problems.. of course the battery died as normal in bout 2 hours lol maybe the paid version is better, i'm gonna try it, gonna purchase it tomorrow and try it out, will let you know.. i had my defender setting on agressive i think the setting was..

Same issue here. I just got it yesterday and was excited at the "enable data ever <x> minutes thing" but if I can't manually enable data on my phone this app is completely worthless!

If you update the PRL it wont have these issues. Im using it right now and it works perfectly fine with the PRL 03024 update

What is PRL?

I am having the same problem and am thinking of uninstalling already. Besides, I can easily control the 3G on my own with a widget toggle. The only nice thing is the push sync and maybe the night mode where it shuts everything down according to what time you set it to be.

However, I am already prepared to charge every night, so if it is preventing my 3G from working when I need it to work, then its not worth it.

If PRL update can solve this, can someone let me know how to go about it.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom