• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just curious.. Post your battery life?

iTzKPanda

AF's resident panda
I was just curious how long other people's battery life on their E4GT is compared to mine.

I can make it from 7:30am listening to music for an hour until 8:30, browsing the internet for a few minutes here and there between 8:30 and 12:30. Then some moderate use (some videos, web browsing, listening to music etc) until about 3 and have 55% battery left (any internet connectivity was with 4G. I turn it off when I'm not using it).

Dont know if my post counts but i have done some thing to me phone. I have a rooted ICS Samsung galaxy S2. I had horrible battery life as of a week ago but now i got a total of 24 hour charge with moderate web-surfing, and non-stop music. Not bad from before.

I get 18 to 24 hours of normal use. This typically includes 3-4 hours of screen time, some bluetooth calls or streaming, texting, email, web, youtube, occasional gps. Light use is rare for me but the phone will last several days easily.

I am at about 15 hours with 2 hours of screen time and sporadic usage of the internet and maps. I am in a fringe area where it will roam half of the time. I figure 15 hours is great for where I am, but I get between 18 and 20 hours when I have better signal

Back
Top Bottom