• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just for virgin mobile users

yungree

What's upp I'm thinking about getting the S3 and I was wondering if anybody had any idea about virgin mobile bill me later promotion. I seen it this morning I was wondering if any body doing it or having any trouble with it. Thanks for your help

I used it before to buy this laptop. :)
I used it for my Samsung S3 last month. My agreement is six months to pay no minimum monthly. I'll definitely have it paid off before the six months is over and not have to pay any interest charges. I like Bill Me Later. It give me another option when buying and I don't have to put it on a card and pay it off in a month to avoid the interest charges. Love the phone and I'm very happy with my purchase. I did buy it when it was on sale for 20% off also.

Bill me later is a paypal line of credit. not a virgin mobile thing. in essence the above post describes what it does but i would advise against it unless you can pay it off in 6 months otherwise you could get balloon interest charges. they run your credit give you a limit and randomly check like a credit card but it is only good for things like ebay and other retailers that take it but each use could trigger a credit check depending on your unused line of credit.

^This. It's very bad for your credit score to use services like this. I'd avoid it if possible.

Back
Top Bottom