• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just noticed another JELLYBEAN glitch

danoffset

Oct 4, 2010
Hi guys,
wondered if anyone could help. Whilst showing off my S3 and new update. I was showing how we can add and remove home screens. Anyway I managed to add them just fine, but when I went to delete them the phone froze for a sec then a message saying touchwizz had stopped.

It then loaded back up and now everytime I go to remove them it does the exact same thing. I tried turning off and removing battery but still no joy.

I'm not rooted and I'm just using the stock launcher that came with the phone. Does this happen to the rest of you guys? Does anyone know how to solve this whilst remaining stock?

Would be grateful if someone could help, thanks.

Hi guys,
wondered if anyone could help. Whilst showing off my S3 and new update. I was showing how we can add and remove home screens. Anyway I managed to add them just fine, but when I went to delete them the phone froze for a sec then a message saying touchwizz had stopped.

It then loaded back up and now everytime I go to remove them it does the exact same thing. I tried turning off and removing battery but still no joy.

I'm not rooted and I'm just using the stock launcher that came with the phone. Does this happen to the rest of you guys? Does anyone know how to solve this whilst remaining stock?

I've had the same thing on an s3 and a note 2. It isn't a jelly bean issue. It happens sometimes when you have a bad signal and your phone can't connect to the network. On the note 2 it resets itself after a few seconds but on the s3 you just need to restart it. Hope that works.

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

Mine does exactly the same as yours,worked fine before the update, must be a glitch somewhere :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones