• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

redsman

Lurker
Aug 12, 2013
Hi new to the forum. I just bought a new Galaxy tab 3. I was using it and after a few hours I got this kernel panic upload mode and couldn't get it to go off unless I shut my tab down pushing the power button for like 10 seconds. Should I return it since its still within the return time or what? Please help.

Hi new to the forum. I just bought a new Galaxy tab 3. I was using it and after a few hours I got this kernel panic upload mode and couldn't get it to go off unless I shut my tab down pushing the power button for like 10 seconds. Should I return it since its still within the return time or what? Please help.

Hi,
just bought a new Tab 3 7.0 & before I switch it on for the first time, can somebody please advise about this error?
Is it still an issue? Is it caused by updating the software/firmware when prompted on initial start-up (I'm guessing this will happen?)
I don't want to trash the thing on the first day, any advice is appreciated!
Can I just ignore any update requests & the tab will function fine on the out-of-the-box JB 4.1? :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones