• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kick The Mongo

DamianGTO

********** Kick The Mongo **********

Feeling aggravated?
Too many annoying people out there? Get revenge in space!
Here is you chance to get even with all those Mongos who

I am not the most PC person in the world and I realise I usually missunderstand forum posts, But I feel a wee bit uncomfortable with this.

As I said I usually get these things wrong. Dont know where you live but in the uk the word mongo usually refers to a specific group of people in a highly derogatory way.
When you go to the app in the market the word mongo has a person in a wheelchair as the first O. Appologies if I have missunderstood yet again.

As I said I usually get these things wrong. Dont know where you live but in the uk the word mongo usually refers to a specific group of people in a highly derogatory way.
When you go to the app in the market the word mongo has a person in a wheelchair as the first O. Appologies if I have missunderstood yet again.

Well I guess you do over react a bit.
Most of the time a mongo is a stupid person, some person you dont like.
Its more a word for that kind of people.
It has nothing to do with the group you referring to.
The wheelchair is only to show the different and it just a symbol.
Dont you get offended by a skull from a dead person?:rolleyes:
Like I sad I think you just over reacting.

That's the issue with nonverbal signs, you simply cannot conform to everyone. But it's the same with everything else.

How many Chevrolet Novas were sold in Spanish-speaking countries, do you think? Not many :D (Nova = no va = doesn't go, isn't going).

This certainly is not a forum for advertising/marketing!

I do alot more then do this. You should look up who i am and what I know.
I try to answer all question i can, but my time is limited and i never heard any has a problem with it.

And I give this game away for free now so all can try it out, even you if you want.

Back
Top Bottom