• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kyocera event bootloader crack?!? please!?

Will someone please please please please unlock or start working on cracking the Kyocera Event's bootloader!! Im willing to help out if someones willing to work on it and crack it!! Please, someone, anyone!

Due to my 10+ years of actual experience in all aspects I momentarily(equates to being unlocked while phone is on turn it off in anyway phone will hard brick.Kyocera is smart as they have an extra layer of secruity embedded within the fw itself and kicks in if you manage to unlock as of right only they can do forementioned not any end users inlcuding myself) did it for the Rise.Dont try anything yourself as with a locked loader any mistakes even minor will hard brick your phone

Due to my 10+ years of actual experience in all aspects I momentarily(equates to being unlocked while phone is on turn it off in anyway phone will hard brick.Kyocera is smart as they have an extra layer of secruity embedded within the fw itself and kicks in if you manage to unlock as of right only they can do forementioned not any end users inlcuding myself) did it for the Rise.Dont try anything yourself as with a locked loader any mistakes even minor will hard brick your phone

I know and it sucks! I hope some major devs or a team picks up this phone and starts working on it, kyocera refuses to even give out the drivers for the event (as of what ive heard.) We just need to get the phone to be able to reboot without being bricked. Hopefully there will be a way soon

Back
Top Bottom