• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

KYOCERA HYDRO VIBE any good?

Does anyone have a KYOCERA HYDRO VIBE with Virgin Mobile and if so how happy have you been with it? It comes with 8gb (compared to the LG and HTC phones that have 4gb right now) so I assume it wouldn't have the memory issues that those phones experience.

One of my co-workers uses it and is happy with it. I'm personally not impressed with Kyocera's quality / consistency, but if you're interested, the phone is on sale for $29.99 at Target this week (at least near me). I think that's less than last year's Black Friday price.

My wife and I have the Hydro Vibe. We're almost at the one year mark. it's a great phone or at least was until this week hit. Suddenly our Hydro vibes are not cooperating with Google Play Services and Google apps are force closing for no apparent reason. I tried contacting Kyocera and Virgin Mobile but their tech support was of no help. On my way to go tweet Kyocera now. Maybe some "public" pressure might push things along.

Does anyone have a KYOCERA HYDRO VIBE with Virgin Mobile and if so how happy have you been with it? It comes with 8gb (compared to the LG and HTC phones that have 4gb right now) so I assume it wouldn't have the memory issues that those phones experience.

That's 8gb internal storage, 1.5gb RAM.

Back
Top Bottom