• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Launcher very slow

merchant

I have about 160 apps, i have moved all the big once to sd card, but when i turn on the device, it takes about a min to show all the icons on the launcher screen.

has anyone else experienced the same thing. is there a way to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Do you use Dell's Stage, or another launcher? I didn't like the Stage so I downloaded Launcher Pro, which works very well on the Streak. I like my home screen full of app icons, like in the iPad.
So far, no speed issues with Launcher Pro, although I have only about 40-50 apps in the device

No rooting needed. In Android Market there are several launchers to choose from. Many people say good things about GOlauncher, but I really like this Launcher Pro.
Just download and install the Launcher. After installation, when you press home, Dell will ask you to select the launcher. Tick the default and choose the desired launcher and there you go..
Launcher Pro lets you customize the home screen appearance, behaviour, icon size, rows and many other things

Back
Top Bottom