• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LauncherPro settings

mobrienjr

Android Enthusiast
Mar 14, 2010
I am curious what people have their memory settings at and so forth. Ever since I rooted when going to the home screen I will sometimes have a 3-5 second delay before it pops up. I know it has to deal with the memory usage. What about the keep in memory feature? Just curious what other people are doing. I am not a big fan of Launcher...love the features that LauncherPro gives you.

Which version of Launcher pro do you have. I don't like the newer versions because it redraws a lot. I went back to 06.3 and it's functioning better. If you decide to stick with the newer versions, I think turning off the message and missed call counts help but I thought why upgrade to the newer version if I'm not even going to use the new features.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones