• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Layout ideas

ToastPwnz

Android Enthusiast
30hsa5w.png

Thats my current layout, and to be honest I'm getting pretty bored with it. (Other screens are just widgets, and a blank one)

I'm not looking for any groundbreaking "omg my phone looks so awesome" ideas, just some suggestions on how I can "spruce" up my desktops a little bit.
I look forward to everyone's suggestions.

-Toast

Yeah I realize that, I'm just looking for somewhere to start.
I tried the minimalist look, (as you can see in the screen) and I'm not a really big fan of it. Being able to use more detailed wallpapers is nice, but it doesn't really make up for the "emptiness" so to speak.

I would make clock widget background transparent, use some of the redone music player and various other widgets, and maybe incorporate your icons into new wallpaper...?

I keep the clock widget's background because it gives it a slight "3D" effect. (At least to me it does)
What do you mean by incorporate icons into a wallpaper?

for example, I am looking for a good railcar wallpaper and am making text icons with a graffiti font so that when the icons are placed it looks like graffiti on the car.

Back
Top Bottom