• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help le tools synchronization software

gatorpond

I am trying to sync my K1 tablet to my laptop, I have following instructions from a previous post , but there is no Le Tools software that pops up on tablet or laptop. I am using the usb cable that came with the tablet, hooked it to my laptop.

Where do I find the LE Tools sync software to install on my laptop or do I install it on the K1 tablet. I do have the usb debugging checked on the tablet under applications then development.

I am most probaly confused on the whole process, any help is appreiciated.

Joe

You need to download the pc version from lenovo's website and install it on your pc first. The android app will be installed on your K1 the 1st time it's connected to your pc.

thanks for writing and giving me some clue what to do. I went to Lenovo.com , and looked all over it, but it seems that anything to do with software for laptops is all geared to lenovo laptops or pc. I could not find a LE tools software any where on their site. I even put in several search words but nothing.

Will try and search again later and thanks for the advice.
Joe

Back
Top Bottom