• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Leelbox error No Video Input on Live TV

debbieken

Lurker
we recently bought 3 Leelbox devices for our 3 TVs at home. We are paying for Soplayer content, however when trying to watch Live TV, it will work for a little while and then we get a screen that says "No Video Input". Sometimes we just get the error and it won't play live tv at all. We even upgraded our wifi thinking it would help, however the only one that works perfectly is physically plugged into the wifi box. Any ideas? I am leaning towards returning them all.

Thanks Mike DT, I'm watching it right now so I don't think they have shut down. It just freezes and then I receive the message of No Video Input

Thanks Mike DT, I'm watching it right now so I don't think they have shut down. It just freezes and then I receive the message of No Video Input

You said you've upgraded your WiFi. Is there enough bandwidth coming from your ISP?

I can't install try Soplayer myself, because it's no longer available from Play. And that doesn't look too promising for it anyway. If you're paying for it, suggest you contact their customer support. And if they can't resolve it, try for a refund.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom