• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG APEX Notification reminder

sess69

Lurker
I have a LG APEX, brother to the LG ALLY, Is there a reminder for the notification alert. Every other phone I've owned had a reminder that I could set at 2,5,10 minutes etc. incase I was busy and missed the initial notification. I can't find it on this phone....or is there a app I could download? I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Actually what you need to do is go into each individual app (let's take the pre-installed messaging app on your phone, for instance) and go into the settings menu, and press "notifications" (the check to the right) and make sure your phone is on vibrate. It should vibrate once. I don't THINK there is a way to have "reminders" on your phone, that was the idea for LED's on the phone, but unfortunately this phone doesn't have LED lights on it. I know this didn't answer your question really, and I hope someone will, but I hope I helped you the best that you can. :) Best of luck!
trumpetsrock

Back
Top Bottom